December 1, 2007

Comment from a Reader dated 3rd September 2007

The following comment came from a pastor in Kuching, Sarawak.

Dear Pastor Steven Wong,

Greetings to you in Jesus Christ!

I am Pastor C***** from E***** B***** Church in Kuching, Sarawak. I happened to buy your book "Exposing Chinese Ancestor Worship" from Popular Book Shop and I want to say that your book is a Blessing to me.

I am also English educated guy and I have little knowledge about ancestor worship. Praise God we can now know more about this religious practice from your book and it also helps to clarify a number of issues for us as believers in Christ.

May I know how can I order more of your book? I am planning to promote your book to our Church members.

Thanks. Be blessed!

ps: Name "*****" withheld for purpose of masking identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment